Basic Membership (yearly)
- Loyola student ($10)
- Member ($50)
Borrowing Membership (yearly)
- Parent ($50)
- Patron ($100)*
- Sponsor ($250)**
- Library Dean’s Circle ($1,000)
* Also includes onsite access to library facilities all open hours (except midnight – 8:00 a.m.).
** Also includes reserved seating at Friends events and invitations to pre-event author receptions.
- Invitations to Friends events, special receptions, exhibit openings, and other programs
- Above, plus:
- Borrowing privileges for you (and your spouse or partner) at Cudahy and Lewis Libraries (up to five books for four weeks at a time) starting at the Patron ($100) level
- Expanded access to library facilities beyond the current community-use policy
For more information about the Friends of the Loyola University Chicago Libraries, please contact Jocelyn Cheng, Community Relations and Communication Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.508.2616.
Your membership gift is a tax-deductible donation to the extent allowed by law.