READ TO PLAY, PLAY TO WIN!
JUNE 1 – AUGUST 1, 2014
Brought to you by the LUC Libraries
Welcome to the Loyola Summer Book League! Step up to the plate and get ready to read! The Summer Book League is a reading contest for Loyola Faculty and Staff, which starts on June 1st and ends August 1st. Reading will be gaged by number of pages read. The top reader at the end of the contest will win our grand prize. All participants who read over 250 pages will be entered into a raffle for other prizes. We will hold a gathering for all participants after the contest ends.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
• The Summer Book League is only open to Loyola staff and faculty. Student workers are not eligible to participate.
• Starting June 1st, enter your information on our online form at libraries.LUC.edu/summerreading
• Track your reading by number of pages read
• You may update your stats as often as you like
*Only include pages read since your last update. We will be keeping track of your totals!
• Only include pages read between June 1st and August 1st
• You can include e-books and audiobooks. For most titles you can find page counts on Amazon.com.
• For a bonus 50 pages, write a short book review and submit it on our online form, you may submit multiple reviews. Your reviews may show up on the library blog, Noteworthy!
• For a bonus 10 pages, check out your books from the LUC libraries (WTC: Lewis Library and LSC: Cudahy Library/Klarchek Information Commons). This applies only to standard books, e-books, and audiobooks.
• This is all based on the honor system.
Thanks for playing!
We will post to our blog and send occasional email updates on how the contest is going.
If you have any questions about the Summer Book League please email Sarah Meisch at smeisch1@LUC.edu. This Book League is for faculty and staff on the Lakeside Campus.